Skip to main content

Asus Terrible Customer Service and Poor Quality Laptops

 Asus Zephyrus G14 poor build quality and terrible customer service experience !

Last year there was a lot of hype around the new Asus laptops models especially for the AMD Ryzen 9 chips line up. I was very optimistic about the purchase of the Zephyrus G14 Ultrabook and I decided to buy the one with the highest specification. To my pleasant surprise the unit presented itself very well when I first got it but in the few weeks some issues started coming the existence. 

ASUS ultrabook trackpad problem

First the problem with the touchpad. After a while, the trackpad become loose and started to make a click noise once I lightly touched the surface. You can watch this video to see exactly what I mean. 


Asus gaming ultrabook poor build quality

In the meantime, the soft coating started to peel off around the surface of the casing for no reason as the laptop was used at home almost always. 




Terrible ASUS Customer Support

I contacted the ASUS customer service, and they accepted the repair previously seeing the photos that I included in the RMA request. After receiving the laptop back, the issue with the casing still haven’t been fixed so I contacted them again and again trying to deal with this issue under warranty terms, but I was told this is not covered by ASUS warranty. In addition, the repair center formatted my hard drive during the repair and send me the laptop in the same condition as it was before. In result of their action I have achieved nothing accept waiting hours of my time dealing with a useless customer services.



https://sites.google.com/view/asus-terrible-customer-service/home?authuser=1

Comments